Everything You Need Behind The Wall

Consolidated Price List

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018 - Valves & Fittings, Hydronics, HyperPure®

Black and Galvanized Pipe Nipples

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

Bronze Fittings and Nipples

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

Cast Pressure Fitting

Current Pricing - Effective May 15, 2018

Copper Press Fittings

New Pricing - Effective October 22, 2018

Insert Fittings and Tank Tees

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

LegendFlex Supplement Sheet

Current Pricing - Effective January, 2018
(825 KB) 

Malleable Pipe Fittings

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

Merchant Couplings

Current Pricing - Effective January 2, 2018

No Hub Couplings

Current Pricing - Effective March 15, 2016

PEX Fittings (F1807, F2159, & F1960)

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

Pressure Reducing Valves

Current Pricing - Effective June 15, 2018

Push Fit Fittings

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

SmartClick™ Price Sheet

Current Pricing - Effective July 5, 2017

Stainless Steel Fittings & Nipples

New Pricing - Effective October 8, 2018

Thermostatic Mixing Valve 

Current Pricing - Effective February 19, 2018

Water Service Products

Current Pricing - Effective June 25, 2018

Wrot Copper

New Pricing - Effective October 22, 2018
Legend Logo

September 25, 2018

To Our Valued Customers:

The U.S. Commerce Department announced the third phase of tariffs on a broad range of goods manufactured in China (commonly referred to as section 301). There has been little or no notice for the first two phases and merely days before the effective date of phase three which was dated September 24, 2018. These new tariffs are in addition to those previously announced and currently covers roughly $200 Billion worth of goods. Although the new tariff is 25% in total, the government has announced a phased in approach for this third round. An initial 10% was levied on September 24th while the balance of 15% will be effective January 1, 2019 bringing the total to 25%.

As a result, Legend will be forced to pass on these costs. Those products impacted by all prior tariffs that have not already been raised will also be incorporated into this round. Therefore, on October 8, 2018 we will raise the following categories in direct proportion to the tariffs:

Price lists in excel will be available by Monday October 1st for download. We will not be mailing these new price sheets.

Product SectorIncrease
Cast Iron Flanged Check Valves, Wye Strainers, Wafer Checks25%
PVC/ABS Backwater Valves25%
T-16 Brass Wye Strainer25%
PVC Expansion Couplings25%
Hydronic Items: Tube Talons, Isolation Clamps, Standard Clamps25%
PVC Check Valves, Ball Checks, Compression Couplings, Unions12%
PVC Ball Valves, CPVC Ball Valves, True Union Valves12%
T/S-2000, 2001 Series Ball Valves, T-2006 Pex Valves, T-2200, T-210010%
T/S-2011 & 2012, P2011, CP Mini Ball Valves, T/S-2102 Only10%
Cast Iron Gate Valves, Butterfly Valves10%
Stainless Steel Manifolds10%
Low Pressure Plumbing Valves T-552 / 551 Frost Free Sillcocks10%
Radiator and Hot Water Angle Valves, Steam Air Vents, Air Purgers10%
Product SectorIncrease
1/4 Turn CP Stops, TMV, Thermoplastic Plumbing Valves10%
Dielectric Nipples, Steel Boiler Headers10%
Specialty Fittings and unions10%
Galvanized Compression Couplings10%
Stainless Steel Nipples and Fittings10%
Bronze Threaded Fittings10%
Stainless Steel and Galvanized Insert Fittings10%
Malleable Fittings, Merchant Couplings, Steel Nipples under 12"10%
Press Unions, Push-Fits, Brass Pex Fittings, Stub Outs10%
Copper Manifolds, Stainless Steel Cinch Clamps10%
Pex Tools, Zone Valves10%
Certain Valve Accessories (handles, sleeves, etc.)10%

Beginning Monday October 1st, 2018 you can go to: http://www.legendvalve.com/list-pricing to get the most current information and to download the updated excel files. Legend will not be mailing the new price lists.

Legend always remains flexible. However, these tariffs are unprecedented and require us to limit purchases to 1/12th of annual purchases prior to the effective date. Back orders processed after October 8th will be released at the new price. Products with release dates will be reviewed and Customer Service will contact you if necessary.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Please call: 1-800-752-2082 and ask for Customer Service with any questions. They will be happy to assist you.

Jeff Shreiner
VP Sales
Legend Valve & Fitting, Inc.

Downstream Thinking
300 N Opdyke Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Phone: (800) 752-2082 Fax: (800) 835-4457
E-mail: service@legendvalve.com Web: www.legendvalve.com